The Washington Wizards (31-37) will host the Detroit Pistons (16-53) after losing four home games in a row. It starts at 7:00 PM ET on Tuesday, March 14, 2023.
The Wizards are a double-digit favorite against the Pistons when the Wizards and the Pistons meet. The Wizards are favored by 11.5 points. The point total for the matchup is set at 223.5.
Wizards vs. Pistons Betting Odds
Odds provided by Tipico Sportsbook; access USA TODAY Sports Scores and Sports Betting Odds hub for a full list.
- Spread: Washington -11.5
- Total: 223.5
- Moneyline: Washington -629, Detroit +462
Catch the excitement and bet with Tipico!
Pistons at Wizards odds, spread, & more
- Pick ATS: Wizards (- 11.5)
- Pick OU:
Wizards 120 – Pistons 108
- Washington has won 15, or 62.5%, of the 24 contests in which it was the favorite this year.
- Washington has yet to enter a game this year with shorter moneyline odds than -629.
- Washington has an implied victory probability of 86.3% according to the moneyline set by oddsmakers for this matchup.
- Detroit has won 21.5% of the games this season it was the underdog on the moneyline (14-51).
- In games it has played as a moneyline underdog with odds of +462 or longer, Detroit has gone 1-7 (12.5%).
- Based on this game’s moneyline, Detroit’s implied win probability is 17.8%.
- The Wizards average 5.7 fewer points per game (112.9) than the Pistons give up (118.6).
- Washington is 15-7 against the spread and 15-7 overall when scoring more than 118.6 points.
- Detroit has a 15-4 record against the spread and an 8-11 record overall when allowing fewer than 112.9 points.
- The Pistons put up only 2.0 fewer points per game (111.4) than the Wizards give up (113.4).
- When it scores more than 113.4 points, Detroit is 18-9 against the spread and 13-14 overall.
- Washington’s record is 22-5-1 against the spread and 24-4 overall when it allows fewer than 111.4 points.
- The Wizards are the league’s 21st-ranked scoring team (112.9 PPG), while the Pistons allow the rank 28th in points per game (118.6) in NBA play.
- Detroit’s squad is currently the 28th-ranked scoring team in the NBA (111.4 PPG), while Washington’s team is 16th in points allowed per game (113.4).
- The Wizards have a negative point differential on the season (-34 total points, -0.5 per game), as do the Pistons (-495 total points, -7.2 per game).
PLAY: Free, daily sports pick’em contests and win prizes. Play now!
- The average implied total for Washington this season is 115.4 points, 2.6 fewer points than its implied total of 118 points in Tuesday’s game.
- This season, Washington has recorded more than 118 points in 25 games.
- The average implied point total on the season for Detroit (117.8) is 11.8 more points than the team’s implied total in this matchup (106).
Bet legally online with a trusted partner: Tipico Sportsbook, our official sportsbook partner in CO, NJ and, soon, IA. Bet now!
How to watch Wizards vs. Pistons
- Game Day: Tuesday, March 14, 2023
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: NBCS-DC and BSDETX
- Location: Washington D.C.
- Arena: Capital One Arena
- TV Channel: Bally Sports
- Livestream: Watch on fuboTV!
- NBA League Pass: The most live games plus NBA TV. Free trial
Place your legal, online sports bets in CO and NJ at Tipico Sportsbook now.
Gannett may earn revenue from Tipico for audience referrals to betting services. Tipico has no influence over nor are any such revenues in any way dependent on or linked to the newsrooms or news coverage. See Tipico.com for Terms and Conditions. 21+ only. Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS-OFF (IA).