Two sputtering teams square off when the New York Knicks (42-33) host the Houston Rockets (18-57) on Monday, March 27, 2023 at 7:30 PM ET. The Knicks will aim to break a three-game losing run against the Rockets, who have lost five straight.
The Knicks take the court as double-digit favorites against the Rockets. The Knicks are favored by 12.5 points. The matchup features an over/under of 230.5.
Knicks vs. Rockets Betting Odds
Odds provided by Tipico Sportsbook; access USA TODAY Sports Scores and Sports Betting Odds hub for a full list.
- Spread: New York -12.5
- Total: 230.5
- Moneyline: New York -853, Houston +577
Catch the excitement and bet with Tipico!
Rockets at Knicks odds, spread, & more
- Pick ATS: Knicks (- 12.5)
- Pick OU:
Knicks 122 – Rockets 106
- New York has been chosen as the favorite in 36 games this year and has walked away with the win 23 times (63.9%) in those games.
- New York has yet to enter a game this year with shorter moneyline odds than -853.
- The moneyline set for this matchup implies New York has a 89.5% chance of coming away with a victory in the contest.
- Houston has won 16 of the 71 games it was the underdog on the moneyline this season (22.5%).
- When it has played as a moneyline underdog with odds of +577 or longer, Houston has a record of 1-4 (20%).
- Houston has an implied moneyline win probability of 14.8% in this matchup.
- The Knicks score 115.3 points per game, only 3.3 fewer points than the 118.6 the Rockets give up.
- When New York scores more than 118.6 points, it is 18-11 against the spread and 19-10 overall.
- Houston is 18-9-2 against the spread and 13-16 overall when allowing fewer than 115.3 points.
- The Rockets’ 110.3 points per game are just 2.5 fewer points than the 112.8 the Knicks give up.
- When it scores more than 112.8 points, Houston is 17-12-1 against the spread and 13-17 overall.
- New York is 30-1-1 against the spread and 30-2 overall when it allows fewer than 110.3 points.
- The Knicks are at the 13th spot in the NBA’s scoring charts (115.3 PPG), while the Rockets allow the 27th-fewest points per game (118.6) in the league.
- Houston is the NBA’s 29th-ranked offense (110.3 PPG), while New York is the 13th-ranked defense (112.8).
- The Knicks have out-scored their opponents by a total of 190 points this season (2.5 points per game on average), and opponents of the Rockets have out-scored them by 623 more points on the year (8.3 per game).
PLAY: Free, daily sports pick’em contests and win prizes. Play now!
- New York’s average implied point total this season is 7.5 fewer points than its implied total in Monday’s game (114.5 implied points on average compared to 122 implied points in this game).
- This season, New York has put up more than 122 points in a game 21 times.
- The 118.8-point average implied total on the season for Houston is 9.8 more points than the team’s 109-point implied total in this matchup.
Bet legally online with a trusted partner: Tipico Sportsbook, our official sportsbook partner in CO, NJ and, soon, IA. Bet now!
How to watch Knicks vs. Rockets
- Game Day: Monday, March 27, 2023
- Game Time: 7:30 PM ET
- TV Channel: MSG and SportsNet SW
- Location: New York City, New York
- Arena: Madison Square Garden
- TV Channel: AT&T Sportsnet Southwest
- Livestream: Watch on fuboTV!
- NBA League Pass: The most live games plus NBA TV. Free trial
Place your legal, online sports bets in CO and NJ at Tipico Sportsbook now.
Gannett may earn revenue from Tipico for audience referrals to betting services. Tipico has no influence over nor are any such revenues in any way dependent on or linked to the newsrooms or news coverage. See Tipico.com for Terms and Conditions. 21+ only. Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS-OFF (IA).