The Golden State Warriors (37-36) battle the Dallas Mavericks (36-36) at 7:30 PM ET on Wednesday, March 22, 2023. The matchup airs on ESPN, BSSW, and NBCS-BA.
The Warriors are a slight 1.5-point favorite against the Mavericks.
Warriors vs. Mavericks Betting Odds
Odds provided by Tipico Sportsbook; access USA TODAY Sports Scores and Sports Betting Odds hub for a full list.
- Spread: Golden State -1.5
- Moneyline: Golden State -120, Dallas +100
Catch the excitement and bet with Tipico!
Warriors at Mavericks odds, spread, & more
- Pick ATS: Mavericks (+ 1.5)
Mavericks 117 – Warriors 114
- Golden State has been victorious in 30, or 61.2%, of the 49 contests it has been chosen as favorites in this season.
- This year, Golden State has won 30 of 47 games when listed as at least -120 or better on the moneyline.
- The moneyline set for this matchup implies Golden State has a 54.5% chance of coming away with a victory in the contest.
- Dallas has compiled a 7-18 record in games it was listed as the moneyline underdog (winning 28% of those games).
- When playing as a moneyline underdog with odds of +100 or longer, Dallas has a record of 7-16 (30.4%).
- The implied moneyline probablility for this matchup gives Dallas a 50% chance to win.
- The 118.3 points per game the Warriors record are 5.1 more points than the Mavericks allow (113.2).
- When Golden State scores more than 113.2 points, it is 28-22 against the spread and 31-19 overall.
- When Dallas gives up fewer than 118.3 points, it is 22-26-4 against the spread and 31-21 overall.
- The Mavericks put up an average of 113.7 points per game, only 4.2 fewer points than the 117.9 the Warriors give up to opponents.
- Dallas has put together a 15-13 ATS record and a 19-9 overall record in games it scores more than 117.9 points.
- Golden State has an ATS record of 21-5-1 and a 24-3 record overall when its opponents score fewer than 113.7 points.
- The Warriors are at the second spot in the NBA’s scoring charts (118.3 PPG), while the Mavericks allow the 14th-fewest points per game (113.2) in the league.
- Dallas is the NBA’s 17th-ranked offense (113.7 PPG), while Golden State is the 25th-ranked defense (117.9).
- The Warriors have scored a total of 28 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 0.4 per game), and the Mavericks have out-scored opponents by 36 points on the season (0.5 more per game).
PLAY: Free, daily sports pick’em contests and win prizes. Play now!
Bet legally online with a trusted partner: Tipico Sportsbook, our official sportsbook partner in CO, NJ and, soon, IA. Bet now!
How to watch Warriors vs. Mavericks
- Game Day: Wednesday, March 22, 2023
- Game Time: 7:30 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN, BSSW, and NBCS-BA
- Location: Dallas, Texas
- Arena: American Airlines Center
- TV Channel: ESPN
- Livestream: Watch on fuboTV!
- NBA League Pass: The most live games plus NBA TV. Free trial
Place your legal, online sports bets in CO and NJ at Tipico Sportsbook now.
Gannett may earn revenue from Tipico for audience referrals to betting services. Tipico has no influence over nor are any such revenues in any way dependent on or linked to the newsrooms or news coverage. See Tipico.com for Terms and Conditions. 21+ only. Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS-OFF (IA).