The Premier League returns this weekend several huge matches taking place across the weekend.
talkSPORT BET’s very own man Ryon Scott-Douglas, whose boost last weekend turned out to be a winner, has chosen two massive three folds that has been boosted ahead of this weekend’s action, which you can add straight into your betslip by clicking the links below!
talkSPORT BET – Bet £10 Get £10 In Free Bets – CLAIM HERE*
Ryon’s Saturday Boost: Manchester City to score over 2.5 goals, Tottenham to win, and both teams to score in Wolves v Brentford – NOW 9/2!
1. Manchester City to score over 2.5 goals v Everton (Sat, 12:30pm)
Defeding champions Manchester City will go top of the Premier League table with a win on Saturday, for a couple of hours at least, as they prepare to face Everton at home having won all of their last nine matches in all competitions, scoring 27 goals in the process.
2. Tottenham to beat Brighton at home (Sat, 3pm)
Fifth-placed Tottenham have won five of their last eight Premier League matches, and four of their last five games at their home stadium in all competitions as they aim sit, while eighth-placed Brighton are winless in their last five league games on the road.
3. Both teams to the score in Wolves v Brentford (Sat, 3pm)
Goals have followed both of these teams everywhere they’ve gone recently, with Wolves’ combined score over their last two matches being a 7-6 win, while Brentford’s last four results add up to an 11-8 defeat. The last three games between the two teams have seen both teams score on each occasion.
Ryon’s Sunday Boost: Over 3.5 goals in West Ham v Arsenal and Aston Villa v Manchester United – NOW 11/2!
1. Over 3.5 goals in West Ham v Arsenal (Sun, 2pm)
Three of the last four London derbies between the two sides have seen at least four goals scored, while Arsenal’s last five visits to the London Stadium have resulted in 21 goals being scored. This fixture almost guarantees goals.
2. Over 3.5 goals in Aston Villa v Manchester United (Sun, 4:30pm)
Another fixture that consistently delivers drama, with 20 goals in the last five meetings between the two sides. Villa’s last three games alone have seen 13 goals scored, while the Red Devils’s last four have produced 20.
talkSPORT BET App
Download the talkSPORT BET app here
How to claim TRIPLE returns offer
- Create your account.
- Opt in to this promotion via the OFFERS tab.
- Make a deposit via debit card
- Place your first single bet up to £5 on any sports market at odds of evens (2.00) or greater. If your first bet is more than £5, you will not be eligible for this promotion.
- You must do this within 7 days of opening your account.
For instance, a £5 bet on a 10/1 payout on a football bet would see you bag £50 in cash plus another £100 in free bets!
What you get
On settlement of your winning qualifying bet, we’ll boost your total returns to 300%: 100% is your bet returns plus 200% in Free Bets up to a total maximum of £300.
All of which:
- can be used on any sports markets unless stated in the restrictions;
- must be placed at accumulated odds of 2.00 or greater;
- can be used as one whole bet or as a number of smaller bets;
- will only return profit exceeding your total stake;
- can not be used on virtual sports.
- must be placed separately from real cash bets; and
- will expire 7 days after accreditation if not used.
Commercial content notice: Taking one of the bookmaker offers featured in this article may result in a payment to talkSPORT. 18+. T&Cs apply. Begambleaware.org
Remember to gamble responsibly
A responsible gambler is someone who:
- Establishes time and monetary limits before playing
- Only gambles with money they can afford to lose
- Never chase their losses
- Doesn’t gamble if they’re upset, angry or depressed
- Gamcare – www.gamcare.org.uk
- Gamble Aware – www.begambleaware.org
For help with a gambling problem, call the National Gambling Helpline on 0808 8020 133 or go to www.gamstop.co.uk to be excluded from all UK-regulated gambling websites.
*18+ New customers only. Opt in & bet £10+ on any sport at 2.00+ odds within 7 days. No Cash out. Get £10 Free Bets on any sports market. Free bets expire in 7 days. T&Cs apply, see below. BeGambleAware.org | Please gamble responsibly