The Denver Nuggets (50-24) will try to continue a three-game winning streak when hosting the Philadelphia 76ers (49-25) on Monday, March 27, 2023 at Ball Arena. This contest is at 9:30 PM ET on NBA TV, ALT, and NBCS-PH.
The Nuggets are a 5.5-point favorite against the 76ers when the Nuggets and the 76ers meet.
Nuggets vs. 76ers Betting Odds
Odds provided by Tipico Sportsbook; access USA TODAY Sports Scores and Sports Betting Odds hub for a full list.
- Spread: Denver -5.5
- Moneyline: Denver -215, Philadelphia +185
Catch the excitement and bet with Tipico!
76ers at Nuggets odds, spread, & more
- Pick ATS: 76ers (+ 5.5)
Nuggets 114 – 76ers 113
- Denver has won 42, or 73.7%, of the 57 contests in which it was the favorite this year.
- This season, Denver has come away with a win 26 times in 31 chances when named as a favorite of at least -215 or better on the moneyline.
- The moneyline set for this matchup implies Denver has a 68.3% chance of walking away with the win.
- Philadelphia has won 11 of the 22 games it was listed as the moneyline underdog this season (50%).
- Philadelphia has played as a moneyline underdog of +185 or longer in just one game this season, which it won.
- Based on this game’s moneyline, Philadelphia has an implied win probability of 35.1%.
- The Nuggets average 116.8 points per game, 6.3 more points than the 110.5 the 76ers give up.
- Denver has a 35-15-2 record against the spread and a 45-7 record overall when putting up more than 110.5 points.
- Philadelphia is 37-14 against the spread and 38-13 overall when allowing fewer than 116.8 points.
- The 76ers score an average of 115.2 points per game, only 2.5 more points than the 112.7 the Nuggets give up to opponents.
- When it scores more than 112.7 points, Philadelphia is 31-11 against the spread and 37-5 overall.
- Denver’s record is 33-11-1 against the spread and 38-7 overall when it allows fewer than 115.2 points.
- The Nuggets are the league’s seventh-ranked scoring team (116.8 PPG), while the 76ers allow the rank third in points per game (110.5) in NBA action.
- The 14th-ranked scoring NBA team (115.2 PPG) is Philadelphia, while the Denver squad ranks 11th in the league defensively (112.7 PPG).
- The Nuggets have totaled 307 more points than their opponents this season (4.1 per game on average), and the 76ers have scored 349 more points than their opponents (4.7 per game).
PLAY: Free, daily sports pick’em contests and win prizes. Play now!
Bet legally online with a trusted partner: Tipico Sportsbook, our official sportsbook partner in CO, NJ and, soon, IA. Bet now!
How to watch Nuggets vs. 76ers
- Game Day: Monday, March 27, 2023
- Game Time: 9:30 PM ET
- TV Channel: NBA TV, ALT, and NBCS-PH
- Location: Denver, Colorado
- Arena: Ball Arena
- TV Channel: NBA TV
- Livestream: Watch on fuboTV!
- NBA League Pass: The most live games plus NBA TV. Free trial
Place your legal, online sports bets in CO and NJ at Tipico Sportsbook now.
Gannett may earn revenue from Tipico for audience referrals to betting services. Tipico has no influence over nor are any such revenues in any way dependent on or linked to the newsrooms or news coverage. See Tipico.com for Terms and Conditions. 21+ only. Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS-OFF (IA).