The Charlotte Hornets (26-51) aim to extend a three-game winning stretch when hosting the Chicago Bulls (36-40) at 7:00 PM ET on Friday, March 31, 2023 at Spectrum Center. The matchup airs on BSSE and NBCS-CHI.
The Bulls hit the court as 6.5-point favorites against the Hornets.
Bulls vs. Hornets Betting Odds
Odds provided by Tipico Sportsbook; access USA TODAY Sports Scores and Sports Betting Odds hub for a full list.
- Spread: Chicago -6.5
- Moneyline: Chicago -260, Charlotte +220
Catch the excitement and bet with Tipico!
Bulls at Hornets odds, spread, & more
- Pick ATS: Hornets (+ 6.5)
Bulls 116 – Hornets 112
- Chicago has been chosen as the favorite in 32 games this year and has walked away with the win 18 times (56.2%) in those games.
- This year, Chicago has won six of eight games when listed as at least -260 or better on the moneyline.
- Bookmakers have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that Chicago has a 72.2% chance of pulling out a win.
- Charlotte has won 18 of the 61 games it was the underdog on the moneyline this season (29.5%).
- Charlotte has a record of 9-24 when playing as a moneyline underdog with odds of +220 or longer (27.3%).
- Based on this contest’s moneyline, Charlotte has an implied win probability of 31.2%.
- The 113.3 points per game the Bulls score are only four fewer points than the Hornets allow (117.3).
- When Chicago totals more than 117.3 points, it is 23-7 against the spread and 21-9 overall.
- When Charlotte gives up fewer than 113.3 points, it is 19-9-1 against the spread and 18-11 overall.
- The Hornets put up an average of 111.5 points per game, just one fewer point than the 112.5 the Bulls give up to opponents.
- Charlotte has put together a 24-11-1 ATS record and a 19-17 overall record in games it scores more than 112.5 points.
- Chicago’s record is 26-10 against the spread and 24-12 overall when it allows fewer than 111.5 points.
- The Bulls are the NBA’s 20th-ranked scoring team (113.3 PPG), while the Hornets rank 22nd in points per game allowed (117.3) in the league.
- Charlotte is the NBA’s 27th-ranked offense (111.5 PPG), while Chicago is the seventh-ranked defense (112.5).
- The Bulls have totaled 61 more points than their opponents this season (0.8 per game on average), while the Hornets have been out-scored by 450 total points (5.8 per game average differential).
PLAY: Free, daily sports pick’em contests and win prizes. Play now!
Bet legally online with a trusted partner: Tipico Sportsbook, our official sportsbook partner in CO, NJ and, soon, IA. Bet now!
How to watch Bulls vs. Hornets
- Game Day: Friday, March 31, 2023
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: BSSE and NBCS-CHI
- Location: Charlotte, North Carolina
- Arena: Spectrum Center
- TV Channel: Bally Sports
- Livestream: Watch on fuboTV!
- NBA League Pass: The most live games plus NBA TV. Free trial
Place your legal, online sports bets in CO and NJ at Tipico Sportsbook now.
Gannett may earn revenue from Tipico for audience referrals to betting services. Tipico has no influence over nor are any such revenues in any way dependent on or linked to the newsrooms or news coverage. See Tipico.com for Terms and Conditions. 21+ only. Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS-OFF (IA).