FANCY depositing to your online casino using your mobile phone? Depositing at casinos with your mobile is the latest convenience for players looking to top up via their phones.
They make it possible to add funds to your account, with the amount then added to your monthly bill. On this page, we will explain exactly how this method of payment works, including its main benefits and limitations.
Take a look at some of the top pay-by-mobile casinos around.
How we ranked top pay-by-phone casinos – Criteria
While paying by phone is not extremely common, it is important that we only recommend the very best casinos. Below, we have outlined the factors that we consider when separating the best Pay By Phone casinos from the rest:
Fast & secure payments
Whether using pay by mobile or another payment method, both deposits and withdrawals should be processed quickly and safely. Deposits are instant, with withdrawals with online casinos taking anywhere between 1-5 working days in most cases.
Want to get your cash quickly? See our list of instant withdrawal casinos here!
Variety of games
It is only worth adding money to your casino account if there are games that appeal. Generally, hundreds, possibly thousands, of slots are available, along with table games like blackjack, roulette, poker, etc. as well as instant-win, jackpot and live dealer games.
Games at our recommended casinos come exclusively from the very best software developers.
Part of the appeal of registering with an online casino is the bonuses that are on offer. A new customer bonus is often what players look for straight away. However, reload bonuses, free spins, and cashback offers are among the ongoing promotions that help to keep existing customers satisfied.
Casino sites and apps must be quick and easy to use. This means that an intuitive interface will be found, with all pages and features being accessible in just a single click/tap. If a specific casino doesn’t have an app version, its mobile site should still be nothing to sneeze at, and allow your transactions to go through smoothly.
How do Pay by Mobile deposits work?
With pay-by-mobile, a casino makes it possible to add funds to your account using your telephone bill. There is no need to add any debit card or e-wallet details. Instead, simply verify your mobile phone number to get started.
Each transaction must be verified via SMS text message, adding another layer of protection. However, it is important to note that you will be limited in terms of the amount that you can deposit into your casino account. We will discuss this in more detail a little later on.
Advantages of casinos with phone bill payments
There are several reasons why pay by phone is a popular method of payment for online casino players in the UK. Below are the main advantages of selecting pay by phone as your method of payment:
- A convenient method of depositing money
- Completely secure
- No need to add payment details to your casino account
Disadvantages of depositing via phone
As with most payment methods, paying by phone also comes with limitations. The following are the standout disadvantages of using your phone bill to deposit in UK casinos:
- Only available on selected casino sites
- Small maximum deposits
- Does not facilitate withdrawals
How to make a casino deposit using your mobile phone bill
The following is a step-by-step guide that explains exactly how to deposit money via this convenient method:
- Complete the registration process.
- Login to your casino account using your email address/username and password.
- Enter the cashier page.
- Select “Pay By Mobile” as your chosen payment method.
- Enter your mobile telephone number.
- Enter the deposit amount and confirm the payment.
- Verify the deposit via SMS.
- Wait a few seconds for the funds to reach your casino account, and you’ll be ready to wager it on any game you like.
Is Pay by Mobile available for withdrawals?
Unfortunately, pay-by-mobile is only available for deposits. As a result, you must select an alternative payment method if you are wishing to withdraw winnings made with an online casino. A number of options are available, including Visa, Mastercard, PayPal, Skrill, Neteller, and Apple Pay.
FAQ about Pay by Mobile UK casinos
We’ll cover the most important issues UK customers may encounter when depositing at online casinos via this method, and give you a rundown of some quick facts about it.
1. Are there additional fees at pay by mobile casinos?
No, deposits made with phone bills are processed without any additional fees. This means that players can play with 100% of the money they add. This is also the case with the majority of other payment methods available in the UK today. However, processing fees for withdrawals will occasionally be incurred, depending on the chosen casino.
2. What is the minimum deposit for this payment method?
The minimum amount you can add to your account varies between casinos, with £20 generally being the most common option. The maximum amount that you can deposit via Pay by Phone is £30 per transaction. Meanwhile, there is also a monthly limit of £240.
3. What alternative payment options do UK casinos have?
Pay by mobile will not be the only payment method accepted by a casino. While credit cards are banned for gambling purposes in the UK, players can still use debit cards, e-wallets, and more. Popular options include Visa, Mastercard, PayPal, Skrill, Neteller, Apple Pay, and Paysafecard. The majority are easy to use and do not come with any additional fees.
4. How safe are pay-by-phone casinos?
Our recommended casinos are all completely safe. They are licensed and regulated by the UK Gambling Commission. Meanwhile, they also have multiple security tools in place. These include Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption and firewalls. As a result, players should have no reservations over signing up and depositing money in this way.
Quick facts summary on Pay by Mobile online casinos
- The payment method is usually offered by major mobile network providers such as Vodafone, O2, EE, and Three.
- The process is simple and secure, as players only need to provide their mobile phone number and the amount they wish to deposit.
- The funds are then instantly transferred to the player’s casino account, allowing them to start playing right away.
- Paying by mobile is becoming increasingly popular, as these casinos offer a convenient and secure way to deposit funds.
- The best casinos with this method will offer a wide range of games, including slots, table games, live dealer games, and more.
- These casinos also offer generous bonuses and promotions, as well as loyalty programs for regular players.
About the author
James is an experienced copywriter with over a decade’s worth of experience in the casino industry. He is an avid sports fan, following football, tennis, Formula 1 and golf in particular.
Remember to gamble responsibly
A responsible gambler is someone who:
- Establishes time and monetary limits before playing
- Only gambles with money they can afford to lose
- Never chase their losses
- Doesn’t gamble if they’re upset, angry, or depressed
- Gamcare – www.gamcare.org.uk
- Gamble Aware – www.begambleaware.org
For help with a gambling problem, call the National Gambling Helpline on 0808 8020 133 or go to www.gamstop.co.uk to be excluded from all UK-regulated gambling websites.